ask us for recommendation. We will find the best apartment that suit your needs. Just fill our form. ”
Kensington & Earl´s Court
Knightsbridge & Chelsea
Mayfair & Marylebone
Oxford Street & West End
Paddington & Bayswater
Regent´s Park & King´s Cross
Victoria & Westminster
Canary Wharf & Docklands
The City & Tower Bridge
Richmond & Twickenham
Maida Vale & Kilburn
WRAYSBURY HALL APARTMENTS
From £78 per night
Ferry Lane, Hythe End, Staines, Middlesex. TW19 6HG (map)
Minimum Stay: 5 Nights
- 24 Hour Maintenance
- Concierge available during the day
- Extra bed (chargeable)
- Free Car Parking
- Guest handbook
- Secure Entry System
- Tennis Court
- Weekly Housekeeping and linen change
- Alarm Clock
- Baby Cots and high chairs (chargeable)
- Broadband Internet
- Complimentary welcome food pack and toiletries
- Direct Line Phone with voicemail
- Double Glazing
- Electric Fans
- Freeview Digital TV
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher in some apartments, microwave, oven, refrigerator & more)
- Hi-Fi System
- Ironing Facilities
- Luxury Towels and Linen
- Power Shower
- Tea and Coffee Facilities
- VCR/DVD/CD Player
- Washing machine
- Work desk
Nearby Points of Interest:
- Wraysbury and King George VIII Reservoir is 8 minutes drive away
- Royal Holloway is 9 minutes drive.
- Thorpe Park is 11 minutes drive.
- Windsor Great Park is 17 minutes drive.
Nearest Tube/Train Station
- Heathrow Airport and Underground Station is 14 minutes drive.
- Wraysbury National Rail Station is 6 minutes drive.
- Egham National Rail Station is 6 minutes drive.
- Staines National Rail Station is 8 minutes drive.
- Heather Airport is 14 minutes drive.
Terms & Conditions
Simply complete our Check Availability Form with your exact apartment requirements and let us come back to you. Further on the booking process you will need to supply your credit card details to guarantee your reservation.
Full payment is required to confirm the booking.
American Express, Master Card, Switch/Maestro and Visa are accepted.
· For bookings of 7 nights or less, cancellations must be notified 3 days prior to the date of arrival.
· For bookings of 8 to 30 nights, cancellations must be notified 7 days prior to the date of arrival.
· For bookings of 31 to 42 nights, cancellations must be notified 4 days prior to the date of arrival.
· For bookings of 43 nights or more, cancellations must be notified 21 days prior to the date of arrival.
Where insufficient notice is given, the cancellation fee will be the nightly charge for the apartment multiplied by the number of extra days notice that should have been given; e.g. where ten days notice is given when fourteen is required, the cancellation fee is equivalent to price of the first four nights. The price for the cancelled nights that fall after the expiry of the notice period will be credited to the credit or debit card with which you paid.
All Apartments at Wraysbury Hall are No Smoking.