ask us for recommendation. We will find the best apartment that suit your needs. Just fill our form. ”
Kensington & Earl´s Court
Knightsbridge & Chelsea
Mayfair & Marylebone
Oxford Street & West End
Paddington & Bayswater
Regent´s Park & King´s Cross
Victoria & Westminster
Canary Wharf & Docklands
The City & Tower Bridge
Richmond & Twickenham
Maida Vale & Kilburn
9 Manson Place Serviced Apartments
From £330 per night
9 Manson Place. SW7 5LT (map)
Minimum Stay: 7 Nights
- Alarm Clock
- Bath tub
- Bathroom Products
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Coffee / Tea Making Facilities
- Crockery & Tableware
- Dinning Table & Chairs
- DVD Player
- Electric Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Guests Folder
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Towel Rail
- Hi-Fi System
- Ipod Dock Station
- Ironing Facilities
- Power Shower
- Safety Deposit Box
- Sofa Bed
- Telephone with Voicemail
- Towel & Linen
- Trouser Press
- Utility closets
- Work Desks
This stylish apartment has two bedroom with double bed, two bathrooms and living area with open plan fully equipped kitchen. A double sofa bed can be made available uponmore..
Nearby Points of Interest:
- Hyde Park (12 minutes walk)
- Natural History Museum (6 minutes walk)
- Science Museum (5 minutes walk)
- Victoria & Albert Museum (5
- Royal Albert Hall (5 minutes walk)
- Harrods (15 minutes walk)
Nearest Tube/Train Stations:
- South Kensington Underground Station (5 minutes walk)
- Gloucester Road Underground Station (5 minutes walk)
- Heathrow Airport (35 minutes drive)
- Gatwick Airport (1 hour drive)
- Stansted (1 hour and 15 minutes)
- Luton Airport is 50 minutes drive.
- London City Airport is 40 minutes drive.
Terms & Conditions
Simply complete our Check Availability Form with your exact apartment requirements and let us come back to you. Further on the booking process you will need to supply your card details in order to guarantee the booking.
After you have completed our Secure Booking Form with your card details, a Tenancy Agreement will be sent to you. This is to be completed, signed by the card holder and returned to us immediately. Upon receipt of the completed form you will receive your booking confirmation.
- A refundable holding deposit of £350 is required to secure the booking. Total cost for the accommodation will be debited from your card within 21 days of arrival unless that other method of payment such as bank transfer has been arranged beforehand.
- Longer bookings of one month or more will be invoiced on a monthly basis, otherwise the whole term is due in advance.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted. Please note the is a 3% surcharge for all payments made using Visa and MasterCard and 4% for American Express.
On arrival, you might be asked for a security deposit to cover against any incidental breakages or damages that may occur whilst occupying the apartment. This security deposit is not debited from the card holder's account, but the amount is held for a short period of time and then automatically cancelled following settlement of any outstanding account and after an inventory check has been made.
Check-in is from 2pm and check-out by 10am
Reception at 36 Draycott Place is open from 9am to 6pm. Out of these hours key collection is by prior arrangement only.
Cancellation notice must be given in writing by the person who originally made the booking at least 21 days prior to arrival to avoid the following cancellation charges:
For bookings up to 14 nights, 3 days cancellation charge will apply.
For bookings over 14 nights: 1 week cancellation charge will apply
Smoking is not allowed in the apartments.
Pets are not allowed.