ask us for recommendation. We will find the best apartment that suit your needs. Just fill our form. ”
Kensington & Earl´s Court
Knightsbridge & Chelsea
Mayfair & Marylebone
Oxford Street & West End
Paddington & Bayswater
Regent´s Park & King´s Cross
Victoria & Westminster
Canary Wharf & Docklands
The City & Tower Bridge
Richmond & Twickenham
Maida Vale & Kilburn
55 Draycott Place Serviced Apartments
From £222 per night
55 Draycott Place. SW3 3DB (map)
Minimum Stay: 7 Nights
- Alarm Clock
- Bath tub
- Bathroom Products
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Coffee / Tea Making Facilities
- Crockery & Tableware
- Dinning Table & Chairs
- DVD Player
- Electric Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Guests Folder
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Towel Rail
- Hi-Fi System
- Ipod Dock Station
- Ironing Facilities
- Power Shower
- Safety Deposit Box
- Sofa Bed
- Telephone with Voicemail
- Towel & Linen
- Trouser Press
- Utility closets
- Work Desks
A raised ground floor apartment with a delightful terrace overlooking the rear of Bray Place and benfiting from a large living room, fully fitted kitchen and bedroom witmore..
- Harrods and Knightsbridge is 12 minutes walk
- Buckingham Palace Gardens are 8 minutes drive or 21 minutes by public transport
- Hyde Park is 15 minutes walk
- Victoria & Albert Museum, Natural History Museum and Science Museum are 12 minutes walk.
- Sloane Square Underground Station is 5 minutes walk.
- South Kensington Underground Station is 12 minutes walk.
- Knightsbridge Underground Station is 15 minutes walk.
- Heathrow Airport is 30 minutes drive
- Gatwick Airport is 1 hour drive
- Stansted Airport is 1 hour drive
- Luton Airport is 50 minutes drive
- City Airport is 37 minutes drive
Terms & Conditions
Simply complete our Check Availability Form with your exact apartment requirements and let us come back to you. Further on the booking process you will need to supply your card details in order to guarantee the booking.
After you have completed our Secure Booking Form with your card details, a Tenancy Agreement will be sent to you. This is to be completed, signed by the card holder and returned to us immediately. Upon receipt of the completed form you will receive your booking confirmation.
- A refundable holding deposit of £350 is required to secure the booking. Total cost for the accommodation will be debited from your card within 21 days of arrival unless that other method of payment such as bank transfer has been arranged beforehand.
- Longer bookings of one month or more will be invoiced on a monthly basis, otherwise the whole term is due in advance.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted. Please note the is a 3% surcharge for all payments made using Visa and MasterCard and 4% for American Express.
On arrival, you might be asked for a security deposit to cover against any incidental breakages or damages that may occur whilst occupying the apartment. This security deposit is not debited from the card holder's account, but the amount is held for a short period of time and then automatically cancelled following settlement of any outstanding account and after an inventory check has been made
Check-in is from 2pm and check-out by 10am
Reception at 36 Draycott Place is open from 9am to 6pm. Out of these hours key collection is by prior arrangement only.
Cancellation notice must be given in writing by the person who originally made the booking at least 21 days prior to arrival to avoid the following cancellation charges:
For bookings up to 14 nights, 3 days cancellation charge will apply.
For bookings over 14 nights: 1 week cancellation charge will apply.
Smoking is not allowed in the apartments.
Pets are not allowed.