Search Apartments






Apartment Type:






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Browse by Locations:



High Street Kensington Serviced Apartments

From £85 per night

5 Prince of Wales Terrace. W8 5PG (map)

 
 
Nearest Underground: High Street Kensington

Minimum Stay: 3 Nights

Description:
High Street Kensington Apartments boasts a convenient location in the very heart of the city. These apartments offer modern interior, comfort and a sophisticated design, as well as a fully equipped kitchen for the guests’ convenience. The apartments are just a short walk away from High Street Kensington Underground Station. With all the status of High Street Kensington these apartments will meet the needs whether you are on a business trip or leisure holiday.
 
Check Availability      Request Call Back      Skype Call
 

General Features

 
 

Apartment Features

 
 

Apartment Types

 
Studio
Sleeps: 3     Bathrooms: 1

The Studio apartment offers a combined living and sleeping area with a double bed and a single sofa bed, there is also a kitchenette and a shower room.

 
Medium One Bedroom Apartment for 3 people
Sleeps: 3     Bathrooms: 1

This apartment features a bedroom with double bed, separate living area with a single sofa bed, kitchenette and shower room.

 
Medium One Bedroom Apartment for 4 people
Sleeps: 4     Bathrooms: 1

This apartment features a bedroom with double bed, a living area with a double sofa bed, kitchenette and shower room.

 
Large One Bedroom Apartment for 4 people
Sleeps: 4     Bathrooms: 1

This apartment is larger than the Medium One Bedroom for 4 people and  features a bedroom with double bed, a living area with a double sofa bed, kitchenette and sho

more..
 
 

Travel Information


 

Terms & Conditions


Booking Procedure

Simply complete our Check Availability Form with your exact apartment requirements and let us come back to you. Further on the booking process you will need to supply your credit/debit card details in order to guarantee the booking.

 
Payment

In order to confirm any reservation, the following charges apply: (Excluding Olympic period from from 21st July to 14th August 2012)

  • For bookings made more than 21 days prior to arrival: Your card will be charged for 25% of the total accommodation costs at the time of booking. The remaining 75% will be taken 21 days prior to arrival.
  • For bookings made 21 days or less prior to arrival: Your card will be charged for the total amount at the time of booking.

Visa, Mastercard, Switch and Maestro are accepted.

Please note the is a 3% surcharge for all payments made using Visa and MasterCard, 4% for American Express.

 
Security Deposit

Upon arrival High Street Kensington Apartments reserves the right to request preauthorization of the guest credit or debit card for £200 per apartment as security against any damage and incidentals. Alternatively, this amount can be paid in cash upon arrival and refunded on departure once the apartment has been checked.

 
Check-in & Check-out Times

Check-in is from 2pm and check-out by 11am

 
Cancellation Policy

For bookings of 1 or 2 apartments OR for stays of less than 3 weeks, the following cancellation charges will apply 

  • Cancellations received 30 days or more prior to arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to £20.
  • Cancellations received between 15-29 days prior to arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 30% of the total accommodation costs.
  • Cancellations received 4-14 days prior to arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 70% of the total accommodation costs.
  • Cancellations received less than 4 days prior to arrival or no-shows will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total accommodation costs.

For bookings of more than 2 apartments OR for stays of longer than 3 weeks, the following charges will apply 

  • Cancellations received 30 days or more prior to arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 30% of the total accommodation costs.
  • Cancellations received between 8-29 days prior to arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 70% of the total accommodation costs.
  • Cancellations received 7 days or less prior to arrival or no-shows will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total accommodation costs.
 
Reducing the number of nights after a booking has been confirmed:
Reducing the number of nights for your stay will be treated as a cancellation for the reduced nights and as such will be subject to the cancellation policy. Please see above for details.
 
Smoking Policy
Smoking is not permitted in the apartments.
 
Pets Policy

Pets are not allowed.

 
 
 
Check Availability      Request Call Back      Skype Call